La Liga: Barcelona launch own range of protective masks

first_img Loading… Read Also: Ighalo to pen massive deal at Shenhua after Man Utd exit “The masks are locally made in Mataró in Catalonia and use 100% ecological cotton and fulfil all health requirements and regulations,” the club said. “It is a hygiene mask for everyday use that is reusable and its protection against the transmission of Covid-19 is guaranteed to up to 40 washes with a recommended use of eight hours between washes.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Barcelona launched their own line of protective masks on Monday as the first of their official club shops reopened after more than two months of inactivity due to coronavirus. Barcelona’s club-branded protective masks are available in three different models Phase One of the Spanish government’s four-step de-escalation plan began in Barcelona on Monday and the Catalan club restarted business in their Passeig de Gracia store with the sale of the new product. “FC Barcelona launch the sale of their first line of protective masks which are available in three different models with exclusive designs from Monday via the Barça Store on Passeig de Gràcia in the city,” the club said on their official website. Barca said that the masks, which will cost €18 (£16) each, are available in three designs, with new models available in the coming weeks. They can be purchased online from Tuesday.Advertisementcenter_img Promoted Content6 Great Ancient Mysteries That Make China Worth VisitingWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks8 Most Beautiful Modern Chinese Actresses10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do6 Incredibly Strange Facts About Hurricanes10 Gorgeous Bollywood Divas Who Earn A Lot10 Stargazing Locations To ‘Connect With Nature’20 “The Big Bang Theory” Moments Only A Few Fans Knew AboutCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend Betterlast_img read more

Exclusive – No January transfer window plans for Chelsea, reveals Mourinho

first_imgChelsea manager Jose Mourinho has told talkSPORT he does not expect to add to his Premier League title-contending squad during the January transfer window.The rampant Blues have romped their way to the top of the table with an electric start to the season.Last term Chelsea struggled to challenge for the crown without a top quality goalscorer, but the summer signing of Spanish frontman Diego Costa has solved their problems in front of goal, the 26-year-old netting 12 times in all competitions so far.The addition of former Barcelona playmaker Cesc Fabregas has also proven to be a masterstroke from the Portuguese coach, but asked if he is planning to bring in any players when the transfer window reopens, Mourinho told The Sports Bar: “No.“We have a short squad but we’ve got good players, some younger, some older, but the squad is very, very good.“Our project is to start and finish the season with the same group of players, so there will be nobody to leave and nobody to come in either.”Mourinho admitted he feared for the fitness of young centre-back Kurt Zouma when the 20-year-old was stretchered off during Chelsea’s 3-1 Capital One Cup quarter-final victory over Derby.But the manager revealed the French starlet appears to be fine, having just suffered a cut to the inside of his mouth following a collision with goalkeeper Petr Cech.He added: “When I saw Zouma was down, I was scared because we can’t lose any players and certainly not for long periods of time.“When John Terry signalled that we needed to change I thought we might be in trouble, but no, happily for us and for the kid, we weren’t.“He’s fine, he took a punch from Petr and had a cut inside his mouth, so taking him off was just a precaution. He was fine in the dressing room after.”last_img read more